ValueForum.com has the right to suspend or terminate your membership and refuse any and all current or future use of
changed or updated at any time without notice.
You understand that all information, whether posted to all members or privately to a subset of members, is the sole
responsibility of the poster of
such information. ValueForum.com is not responsible or liable for any content posted by members, and no
content represents the opinion of, counsel from, or recommendations by ValueForum.com. You understand that all
1. You may not post or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials,
"junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation.
2. You may not engage in fighting. Intelligent and respectful debate is encouraged, but fighting and name-calling in
the members forum is unacceptable. If you must "fight" with other member, use private posts to communicate only with
that member, and do not involve the rest of the group. Rather than perpetuate bickering, do not hesitate to make use
of the "ignore" feature.
3. You may not create and/or use aliases.
4. You may not impersonate another member or any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your
affiliation with a person or entity.
5. You may not post or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive,
harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, contains nudity, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or
ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
6. You may not manipulate identifiers in an attempt to disguise the origin of your posts.
7. You may not post or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any
law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential
information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
8. You may not post or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, or
other proprietary rights of any party.
9. You may not intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law,
including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any
national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock
Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law.
10. You may not ''stalk'' or otherwise harass another member. This includes
abusive behavior and ''blanket'' or otherwise inappropriate use of negative feedback or clicks of the off-topic button.
11. You will make a reasonable effort to avoid posting messages in all caps, checking to make sure you do not have
"Caps Lock" on before posting (the "Caps Lock" key is located on the left-hand side of the keyboard).
12. You will make a reasonable effort to avoid posting multiple consecutive one-line messages, which have the effect
of causing "clutter", combining multiple thoughts into a single message when appropriate.
13. You will never knowingly post with dishonest or misleading information.
14. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any
commercial purposes, any portion of the site or content contained therein that you did not author. You agree not to
re-post or otherwise make available elsewhere, any content from ValueForum.com that you did not author.
15. You agree that the only acceptable use of the "OT" or "off topic button" is to register your
preference that the particular subject matter contained in the post be discussed in the Coffee Shop forum rather than the main
VF discussion forum, because it is non-investment-focused subject matter. You agree not to use the button as a personal
attack or in the manner you would use the (-) negative feedback button.
You acknowledge that ValueForum.com does not pre-screen any posts, but that ValueForum.com shall have the right to
remove any content without notice, to delete any membership accounts without notice, and to permanently block any
You acknowledge and agree that ValueForum.com will preserve and store all posts, and that ValueForum.com may also
disclose posts if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is
reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the Terms of Service; (c) respond to claims that
any content posted violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of
ValueForum.com, its members and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of your posts involve (a) transmissions over various
networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your membership password, and are fully responsible for all
activities that occur under your password or membership. You agree to (a) immediately notify ValueForum.com of any
unauthorized use of your password or membership or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you sign off at
the end of each session when using a computer that others may access.
You agree to indemnify and hold ValueForum.com, any subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other
partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third
party due to or arising out of any content you post or otherwise make available.
NO RESALE OR REDISTRIBUTION OF SERVICE
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial
purposes, any portion of the
site or content contained therein. You agree not to re-post or otherwise make available
elsewhere, any content from ValueForum.com.
MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
ValueForum.com reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the site or any
portion of the site, without notice. You agree that ValueForum.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for
any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the site, or for any period that the site may be made unavailable.
ValueForum.com reserves the right, at any time, to raise rates on passes, without prior notice or warning.
You agree that ValueForum.com, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password and membership, and remove and
discard any content posted, for any reason, including a violation of these Terms of Service or behavior inconsistent
with the spirit of these Terms of Service. You agree that any termination of your access to the site may be effected
without prior notice, that you may be barred any further access to the site, and that ValueForum.com shall not be
liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the site.
You agree that Marketocracy and ValueForum have the right to use any content you generate from your
Marketocracy.ValueForum.com participation in published articles, marketing materials, and for any other use.